Tuesday 16 June 2009

Stop me and buy one


At last, it has been purchased! I've had my eye on this baby for a while: a vintage 'Stop me and buy one' Pashley ice cream tricycle and what a beauty she is, a few rusty patches only add to it is charm. The idea to pick this up originally stemmed from the desire to sell ice-cream during our 3rd year Design Cafe (which is used to raise funds for our degree show) but, me and Chris have decided to take on the big boys and are presently investigating ways of potentially producing our own so we are sampling as much ice-cream as humanly possible, we have discovered some absolutely gems so far. We have put up a flavor wall in the kitchen to jot down flavors as and when they spring to mind. Our repertoire so far includes:

- Vanilla, of course
- Espresso and vanilla
- Passion fruit and meringue

No comments: