Thursday 19 March 2009

Salt-beef rekindling x

Omnipresent, pervading, pointless, revealing, baffling, overrated, insightful, tiring, provoking, mind numbing and faddish. Welcome to the blog. There's no doubt I could summon  at least ten thousand further adjectives to describe that which I am begrudgingly surrendering to. But truth be known, it is more simply a matter of me not being the least bit faffed in setting up my own website, just the prospect fills me with an array of undesirable emotions. So I declare that I shall update, as frequently as humanly possible events relating to that which I have been seemingly devoting my life, design and food. Impossible to exclude food. Therefore I feel the perfect rekindling topic is to be... Beef. Salt-beef as it so happens, and so it begins.

No comments: